FOUNDER & CEO
“We can’t take the pens off our story, or someone else will write it for us.”
– Megha Joshi
Megha is the CEO of Boardroom Zen™, an Executive Coaching & Advisory Firm based in New York. As a former executive herself, Megha is obsessed with helping leaders be wildly successful, thrive in big-ticket positions while navigating high pressure environments.
Some Fun Facts about Megha
- ^Travel Junkie - Been to over 45 countries
- ^Avid Reader - Her love for reading is infectious
- ^Nature Enthusiast - Always looking for the next best hike
- ^Dog Lover - Her beagle, Sammy continues to outsmart her
- ^Harvard Certified Bartender - Enjoys mixing drinks
- ^Mindfulness Practitioner - Savors her moment of stillness
WhyI became an Executive Coach
After 2 decades of leadership experience, I know how daunting the pressure to succeed can be. The constant stream of tasks and deadlines can leave little time for anything else, let alone strategic thinking, self-reflection or nurturing ourselves.
Early on in my corporate career, I discovered that our minds and bodies were capable of achieving so much more, but we were never taught to capitalize on it. Recognizing this gap, over the years I curated my own portfolio of strategies that ultimately fueled my corporate trajectory at an unimaginable rate.
After experiencing rapid career progression, I found myself to be one of the youngest executive in the room, time and again. In contrast, I noticed a lot of highly experienced executives around me whose career felt stagnant.
I asked myself, “How could I help other leaders break out of the career rut and play big without putting their life on hold?” The answer to this question made me reimagine possibilities, quit my coveted job to go big, and disrupt the field of leadership performance through an integrated approach to mindset, body and core energy. AND BOARDROOM ZEN WAS BORN.
Results Driven Expertise
With Megha, clients get on-point and actionable, sometimes tough but necessary coaching to drive results that matter!
I take pride in my proven track record of guiding individuals to achieve impressive results across the Fortune 500 companies, particularly in the Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom, and Technology sectors.
I excel at active listening, asking insightful questions, and offering valuable feedback to my clients. I have a knack for helping my clients recognize their unique strengths, aka “Zone of Genius,” and their unconscious limitations that may hinder their professional growth.
Staying current with the latest trends and best practices in the field is a priority for me. To that end, I interview top executives and thought leaders on my podcast to uncover new ways of thriving under pressure. This enables me to offer my clients a wide range of strategies to tackle complex business challenges.
In 2023, I was inducted into Marquis Who’s Who and featured for leveraging a unique, integrative approach to Executive Coaching.
What Makes Me Different?
- ZReal World Corporate Experience
- ZCertified Executive & Health Coach
- ZLeadership Performance Expertise
I bring real world corporate experience of nearly 2 decades – first as a Management Consultant at a Big 4 firm, then as a Telecom Executive at Charter Communications and Altice.
- Spearheaded one of the largest multi-billion telecom M&A integration.
- Led business units of over 120 employees across 4 states while serving 30M+ customer base.
- Graduate of the elite Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (BMLI) – a gold standard in executive education.
- Well Rounded Education – ICF Certified Coach (ACC), Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (iPEC), Certified Health Coach (IIN) and MBA in Strategy (The Ohio State University).